Wednesday 8 August 2012

Pisa, Florence and Rome

On our way to Florence we stopped in Pisa to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. After spending two nights in Florence we moved on to Rome. In Rome we visited the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain. I threw a coin into the Trevi Fountain as it is meant to be good luck and increase your chances of returning to Rome. Rome has the yummiest gelato. I ate a lot of gelato while we were in France and Italy. I visited one place in the French Riviera that had one hundred different flavors. I will see if I can find a photo to show you :)

3 comments:

  1. those ice-creams look so nice

    from fynlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they do look really nice i feel like some ice cream i thought it was the leaning tower of pizza but it is pisa so AWESOME.


    From jony rules

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! That ice-cream looks sooo nice.

    ReplyDelete

Our colourful classroom!! on PhotoPeach