Wednesday 8 August 2012

Paris, the Eiffel Tower and snails for dinner

Good morning Room 4!!! I have missed you all so much. I finished my bus tour around Europe a couple of days ago so thought I would update you all on my adventures. I thought I was going to be able to easily access the wifi, but it would often cut in and out or I would only have enough time to contact my family. Thank you for all your comments and messages though. I have loved reading them. What have I been missing out on at school? I would love to hear about what you have been doing. Have there been any house competitions yet? I hope Mr Green is giving you lots of homework and keeping you in every lunch time :)


I know you have all been asking for updates so I will write a little bit about the different places I have visited and share some photos with you. Our first stop was in Paris. I climbed up the Eiffel Tower, saw the Louvre and even ate some snails for dinner. The Louvre is where the famous Mona Lisa painting lives. The snails were special snails so please don\'t try to eat the snails in the school garden. Paki and Kian I\'m talking to you haha.

3 comments:

  1. hi miss gentil

    at school we have started battleball and will soon be having the finals rata v kowhai:(
    we have not stayed in and we have not got any homework!

    from caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. were the snails nice because looking from them from here makes them look desating
    from the wonderful Risharne

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuck snails they are the grossest things you can eat

    from the best person in the world Fynlee

    ReplyDelete

Our colourful classroom!! on PhotoPeach