Tuesday 14 August 2012

Dutch lollies and windmill cookies!!

Good morning Room 4. It's 8.15pm on Tuesday night in Holland so it is probably about 6.15am on Wednesday morning for you. Today I went for a bike ride and bought some Dutch lollies to share with you when I get back to school. Caitlin, I am still trying to find some gluten free lollies. I will keep looking. I bought a special windmill cookie cutter yesterday. I thought it would be fun to maybe bake some gluten free biscuits and we can use the cookie cutter. There might also be something coming in the mail for you Room 4. It may take just over a week to get from Holland to NZ though. Enjoy your last two weeks with Mr Green and I will see you soon :).

3 comments:

  1. the lolys look nice so do the cookies



    from jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying really hard not to eat them all Jacqueline :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like some lollies we miss you miss Gentil so much



    From jony rules

    ReplyDelete

Our colourful classroom!! on PhotoPeach